MI CUP of TEA is a means to celebrate exceptional, creative student endeavors. We are looking for student work that illustrates the student's passion towards the subject or activit, go above and beyond the classroom. Potential categories include:
Arts (creative writing, visual arts, performing arts, film, architecture)
Community Service Projects/Events
Other (hobbies and other extracurricular activities)
Submission selection is up to the discretion of Inquiry Center members, and all submissions will be considered.
List of General Criteria
- Evident display of passion in student's work
- Displays student's interest
- Exceptional, innovative work
- Out of the classroom, or started as classroom work but evolved outside
- Student went above and beyond what was assigned
- Nothing offensive or discriminatory
Interested in submiting to Mi CUP of TEA? Click here to download the submission form.